Friday, August 14, 2009

Here We Go Again!

Greetings everyone and welcome back!

Can you believe that the summer is gone and we are all back in school? Where did the time go?

For my first blog of the 2009 - 2010 season, I want to begin by asking you a question. What can I do for you?

This year I want to be able to provide you with a dialogue that will be useful for you not only as a music educator, but also help stimulate great conversation about what is going on in our school districts, county, and state.

We are living in a time when traditional education is radically changing and we have to keep up. We are seeing a time when students no longer step into classrooms, but rather log onto computers and interact through cyberspace.

How will this effect us? How will this effect music? How will this change our children?

So, I propose a dialogue between us all, exchanging new ideas and working together to keep music alive as an interactive activity!

Here is to an exciting adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Here is one way it can work. Check out this site I use with my sixth grade students. http://shancock.newpal.k12.in.us/TPage971.aspx

    ReplyDelete